Unfortunately, we are still experiencing the issues we were having last night with one of our servers. Our cloud provider is actively working to correct the issue. Until it is corrected we are putting this update on hold. We will re-schedule the upgrade as soon as we are able. Fortunately, these issues are not impacting our production environment this is strictly affecting our ability to upgrade.
Posted Mar 27, 2018 - 14:49 PDT
We will be upgrading to the latest version of our PBX software. Re-scheduled from 3/26. Limited downtime of less than 10 minutes during these hours is expected.